Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mini Banana Muffins

While waiting for class to start, I put up a Facebook status asking what I should bake with extremely ripe bananas. I got plenty of responses and most people asked me to bring them whatever I end up baking. Well, I came to the conclusion of making mini muffins. They are great bite sized and there is more result which means breakfast for more mornings. One suggestion was banana nut muffins, which you could say that I did an interpretation of, but I'm not a huge fan of nuts so I decided to make candied almond slivers to put on top.

 
I also made plain banana muffins because I didn't have very many almonds and I can't let batter go to waste.

 
Needless to say, these are probably the best banana muffins I've ever made. I don't like to toot my own horn, but sometimes I truly surprise myself about how great I am at baking.
 

Ingredients

Original recipe makes 12 muffins, or 48 mini muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment