Monday, April 2, 2012

German Pastries.

I went to Germany for Spring break to follow the path of Martin Luther, the great Protestant reformer. While abroad I had to have a taste of the decadent desserts. One day when we were in Erfurt, the only thing I had for lunch were pastries. Good life decision.



Above are the choices of my good friend Elizabeth neal. I don't think I have ever tasted a fruut pastry as delicios as the one we had. It had fresh peaches, tangarine slices, and yogurt in the middle. mmmmmm


Here is our spread that included home made hot chocolate, coffee, chocolate criossant, nougat pastry with peacans, fruit parfait dessert, chocolate chip roll (tasted like a bagel), and appel stroudle. We were soo content after this lunch.


One of my favorite parts of being in Germany was trying all the food, not just the pastries, but those were my favorite.

-Baking the world a better place!

No comments:

Post a Comment